News & Press Coverage
Please find below the latest news and press coverage about HeartValveSurgery.com. For media inquiries, please contact Adam Pick, the patient and founder of HeartValveSurgery.com, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- May 20, 2020 - HeartValveSurgery.com ranks #2 on Feedspot's "Top Heart Blogs & Websites" of 2020. Learn More.
- April 28, 2020 - HeartValveSurgery.com announces that 3,000+ patients completed the "Heart Valve Disease Patient Experience Survey" in less than 7 days. Learn more.
- April 7, 2020 - HeartValveSurgery.com announces the launch of 10 educational resources specific to the coronavirus, COVID-19 and heart valve disease management. Learn more.
- February 20, 2020 - HeartValveSurgery.com announces that the "Ask Adam Anything" video series from the Heart Valve Society Conference in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, has posted. Learn more.
- December 30, 2019 - HeartValveSurgery.com announces its "Top 15 Heart Valve Posts of 2019" after receiving more than 100,000 social media shares during the past 12 months. Learn more.
- October 9, 2019 - HeartValveSurgery.com announces that its Facebook page has reached over 300,000 patient and caregiver members. Learn more.
- May 9, 2019 - HeartValveSurgery.com receives Health On The Internet certification (HONcode) for managing a transparent and reliable health-specific website. Learn more.
- April 1, 2019 - HeartValveSurgery.com reports that Mick Jagger, lead singer of The Rolling Stones, is scheduled for aortic valve replacement. What 5 facts should you know about Mick Jagger's transcather aortic valve replacement? Learn more.
- March 25, 2019 - HeartValveSurgery.com publishes the free 54-page eBook, "Advances in Mitral Valve Therapy", for immediate download. Authors include Dr. Clyde Yancy, Past President of the American Heart Association, Dr. Charles Davidson, Professor of Cardiology at Northwestern Medicine, and Adam Pick, founder of HeartValveSurgery.com. Learn more.
- March 13, 2019 - HeartValveSurgery.com hosts "Advances in Mitral Valve Therapy" webinar with over 439 patient registrants. Guest speakers include Dr. Clyde Yancy, past-president of the American Heart Association, Dr. Charles Davidson, Professor of Cardiology at Norhwestern Medicine, and Adam Pick, founder of HeartValveSurgery.com. Learn more.
- October 15, 2018 - HeartValveSurgery.com hosts its first "Facebook Live" session with world-renown cardiac surgeons including Dr. Eric Roselli (Cleveland Clinic), Dr. Steven Bolling (Michigan Medicine) and Dr. Patrick McCarthy (Northwestern Medicine). Learn More.
- September 6, 2018 - HeartValveSurgery.com announces the launch of a new "Free Educational eBooks" section. Patients and family members can now download 7 educational eBooks about heart valve disease and treatment options that feature leading cardiac surgeons and cardiologists. See Free Heart Valve eBooks.
- September 1, 2018 - HeartValveSurgery.com announces that over 275,000 patients have joined its rapidly growing Facebook page. See the HVS Facebook page.
- July 28, 2018 - HeartValveSurgery.com 5.0 relaunches with many new features and over 10,000 pages of updated content. Learn More.
- October 14, 2017 - HeartValveSurgery.com announces new HIPAA-compliance and security features to protect its patient community. Learn More.
- June 2, 2016 - HeartValveSurgery.com announces that over 120,000 patients have joined its new Facebook page. See the HVS Facebook page.
- July 13, 2015 - HeartValveSurgery.com launches "Patient Success Week" to raise awarenes for heart valve disease to 1,000,000 people. Watch launch announcement.
- June 8, 2015 - HeartValveSurgery.com (HVS) announces that the University of Michigan's Frankel Cardiovascular Center in Ann Arbor, Michigan has expanded its sponsorship and launched a Heart Hospital Microsite at HVS. See the U of M Microsite.
- May 29, 2015 - HeartValveSurgery.com (HVS) announces that the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania has expanded its sponsorship and launched a Heart Hospital Microsite at HVS. See the UPMC Microsite.
- May 15, 2015 - HeartValveSurgery.com (HVS) announces that Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, California has expanded its sponsorship and launched a Heart Hospital Microsite at HVS. See the Cedars-Sinai Microsite.
- February 17, 2015 - HeartValveSurgery.com announces a free eBook and video for its "Advances in Mitral Valve Surgery and Valve Management Guidelines" webinar with Dr. David Adams from The Mount Sinai Hospital and Dr. Rick Nishimura from the Mayo Clinic. Read more.
- November 17, 2014 - Following its educational webinar with Dr. Robert Bonow, past-president of the American Heart Association, and Dr. Patrick McCarthy, chief of cardiac surgery at Northwestern Medicine, HeartValveSurgery.com announces the publication of a free eBook and video of the event. Read more...
- October 15, 2014 - HeartValveSurgery.com relaunches with 200 new features. Read more...
- September 16, 2014 - Adam Pick, patient and founder of HeartValveSurgery.com, to speak at the 2nd Annual Bicuspid Aortic Valve Conference for patients at Northwestern Medicine and Lurie's Chldrens Hospital in Chicago. Read more...
- July 26, 2014 - Dr. Allan Stewart, of the Mount Sinai Hospital, and Adam Pick, founder of HeartValveSurgery.com, host "Advances in Aortic Valve & Aneurysm Surgery" webinar with over 300 patient registrations and 125 live attendees. Read more...
- May 21, 2014 - HeartValveSurgery.com named "Best Cardiac Website of 2014" by PMT. Learn more...
- May 7, 2014 - Dr. James Wudel from the Nebraska Heart Institute becomes the newest sponsor of HeartValveSurgery.com and launches an Interactive Surgeon Profile. Read more...
- March 11, 2014 - Adam Pick, founder of HeartValveSurgery.com speaks at "Championing Care for the Patient with Aortic Stenosis" at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. Read more...
- February 26, 2014 - Dr. Luis Castro, of Sequoia Heart & Vascular Institute, and Adam Pick, founder of HeartValveSurgery.com, host webinar, "What Can Patients Expect?" with over 250 registrants. Learn more...
- January 13, 2014 - HeartValveSurgery.com issues first Mitral Regurgitation Infographic to help patients diagnosed with leaking mitral valves. See the infographic...
- December 3, 2013 - Over 200 patients register for "Advances in Mitral Valve & Tricuspid Valve Surgery; Plus Atrial Fibrillation Webinar" with Drs. Patrick McCarthy and Robert Bonow. Read more...
- October 2, 2013 - The Columbia Heart Valve Center launches a Heart Valve Clinic Microsite at HeartValveSurgery.com. To see the microsite, click here.
Dr. Mathew Williams & Dr. Susheel Kodali, Co-Directors
of the Columbia Heart Valve Center
- September 1, 2013 - Dr. S. Chris Malaisrie of Northwestern Memorial Hospital named Featured Heart Valve Surgeon at HeartValveSurgery.com. Read more.
Dr. S. Chris Malaisrie
- August 20, 2013 - Princeton Baptist Medical Center and Dr. Clifton Lewis announces partnership with HeartValveSurgery.com to raise awareness to educate patients with valvular disorders.
- August 2, 2013 - Dr. Anelechi Anyanwu named "Featured Heart Valve Surgeon" by HeartValveSurgery.com.
Dr. Anelechi Anyanwu
- July 23, 2013 - HeartValveSurgery.com releases "The Advantages of the Ross Procedure", a unique educational film featuring Dr. Paul Stelzer and Peter Woglom. See the film.
- July 18, 2013 - Mount Sinai and HeartValveSurgery.com announce the release of "The Importance of Mitral Valve Repair Surgery" eBook and video.
- July 8, 2013 - HeartValveSurgery.com posts "Behind The Scenes: The 2013 Mitral Conclave" after attending the event with over 1,000 surgeons and cariologists. Watch the video.
- April 10, 2013 - HeartValveSurgery.com launches first Aortic Stenosis Infographic to raise awareness to dangers of heart valve disorders. For more, click here.
- March 17, 2013 - Adam Pick, patient and founder of HeartValveSurgery.com, attends Medical Mission with Dr. David Adams and The Mount Sinai Medical Center at Hospital General de la Plaza de la Salud in the Dominican Republic. To learn more, click here.
- February 19, 2013 - HeartValveSurgery.com launches an Interactive Heart Valve Surgery Video Library to educate and empower patients with heart valve disease.
- December 1, 2012 - Dr. Steven Bolling announced 'Featured Heart Valve Surgeon' at HeartValveSurgery.com. To learn more, click here.
- November 7, 2012 - Northwestern Memorial Hospital & HeartValveSurgery.com host a live, online webinar titled "Advancements in Aortic Valve Surgery: TAVI". Download the webinar transcript or watch the webinar video.
- October 2, 2012 - Dr. Luis Castro of Sequoia Hospital's Heart & Vascular Institute Named 'Featured Heart Valve Surgeon' at HeartValveSurgery.com.
- September 13, 2012 - The University of Chicago Medical Center, Dr. Valluvan Jeevanandam and Dr. Mark Russo, announce an educational collaboration with HeartValveSurgery.com.
- June 29, 2012 - Dr. Vaughn Starnes & Keck Hospital of University of Southern California Launches a 'Heart Valve Clinic Microsite' at HeartValveSurgery.com.
- June 25, 2012 - Dr. Patrick McCarthy & Northwestern Memorial Hospital launches its 'Heart Valve Clinic Microsite' at HeartValveSurgery.com. Read more...
- June 12, 2012 - Dr. David Adams, Dr. Paul Stelzer & The Mount Sinai Medical Center launches dedicated 'Heart Valve Clinic Microsite' at HeartValveSurgery.com.
- June 4, 2012 - Dr. Kevin Accola & Florida Hospital Cardiovascular Institute launches the first 'Heart Valve Clinic Microsite' at HeartValveSurgery.com.
- May 31, 2012 - HeartValveSurgery.com relaunches with over 50 new features and functions to educate and empower patients.
- April 26, 2012 - Adam Pick, founder of HeartValveSurgery.com, travels to Cleveland Clinic for an all-day tour of its Heart & Vascular Institute. See tour report...
- March 14, 2012 - Dr. Lars Svensson and Dr. Murat Tuzcu to host special web chat about heart valve disease, diagnosis, intervention and surgery. Read more...
- February 26, 2012 - HeartValveSurgery.com featured in "Mitral Valve Leakage Can Lead To Heart Failure If Left Untreated" in the New York Daily News. Read more...
- February 5, 2012 - Dr. Alfredo Trento of Cedars-Sinai Medical Center announced "Featured Surgeon" at HeartValveSurgery.com. Read more...
- January 11, 2012 - Dr. Paul Stelzer of Mount Sinai Medical Center completes 500th Ross Procedure surgery. Read more...
- June 30, 2010 - Adam Pick, founder of HeartValveSurgery.com, featured on the cover of "Cardiovascular Care", a special Chicago Tribune publication. Read more...
- March 31, 2010 - HeartValveSurgery.com donates $5,000 to Gift of Life International to support the cardiac procedure of Victor Saravia from El Salvador. Read more...
- May 19, 2009 - HeartValveSurgery.com launches world's first online patient recommendation database for heart valve surgeons.
Page last updated: May 22, 2020