Join 700 Aortic Valve Patients on Today’s Webinar!
Written By: Adam Pick, Patient Advocate, Author & Website Founder
Page last updated: January 21, 2022
[January 21, 2022 Update: Great News! The “Advances in Aortic Valve & Aneurysm Surgery” webinar with Dr. Bavaria and Dr. Desai from Penn Medicine was a wonderful and very interactive session with over 700 patient registrations. You can now watch the webinar video playback at this link.]
I’m excited to announce that our LIVE and FREE patient education events continue this Thursday, January 20 at 6pm EST, with a special webinar, “Advances in Aortic Valve & Aneurysm Surgery”. The featured speakers are Dr. Joseph Bavaria, Vice Chief of Cardiovascular Surgery, and Dr. Nimesh Desai, Director of the Thoracic Aortic Research Program, at Penn Medicine Heart and Vascular Center.
During this online event, you will learn answers to important questions including:
- What is aortic valve disease and an aortic aneurysm? How do these cardiac conditions progress? What are the symptoms? What are the risks?
- What are the different techniques used to treat aortic valve diseases and aortic aneurysms?
- What should patients know about the potentially life-threatening relationship among aortic valve disease, bicuspid aortic valves, and aortic aneurysms
- How are new minimally-invasive and non-invasive devices helping patients? How might new clinical trials transform the future of aortic valve and aneurysm treatment?
- What actionable advice does Dr. Bavaria and Dr. Desai have for patients with aortic valve disease and aneurysms?
At the close of the webinar, a live “Questions & Answers” session will enable YOU to ask Dr. Bavaria and Dr. Desai your questions about heart valve disease and aneurysms.
- Download the free eBook, “Advances in Aortic Valve & Aneurysm Surgery”, by Dr. Joseph Bavaria and Dr. Nimesh Desai from Penn Medicine
Keep on tickin!