Patient Webinar: “Advances in Heart Valve Repair” with Dr. Szeto & Dr. Atluri
Written by: Adam Pick, Patient Advocate, Author & Website Founder
Page last updated: January 24, 2021
[Update: Great news! You can now download the “Advances in Heart Valve Repair” eBook and watch the video playback at this link.]
I’m excited to announce that our LIVE and FREE patient education events continue next Thursday, January 21, with a special webinar, “Advances in Heart Valve Repair”. Featured speakers include Dr. Wilson Szeto, Chief of Cardiovascular Surgery at Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, and Dr. Pavan Atluri, Director of Minimally Invasive and Robotic Cardiac Surgery at Penn Medicine Heart and Vascular Center. The one-hour webinar will start at 6pm EST.
During this online event, you will learn answers to important questions including:
- What are the patient advantages and benefits of heart valve repair techniques compared to heart valve replacement?
- Which type of heart valve disorders are repairable?
- What are the newest medical advances for heart valve repair using robotic, minimally-invasive and transcatheter approaches?
- What should patients know about new heart valve repair devices that are in clinical trials?
- How might heart valve repair techniques advance in the future?
We will also have a live “Questions & Answers” session where YOU can ask your questions to Dr. Szeto and Dr. Atluri.
This is going to be great!
Keep on tickin!