About Dr. Eric Roselli,
Heart Valve Surgeon
Hello! My name is Dr. Eric Roselli and I am a cardiac surgeon having graduated from Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine - Chicago, Illinois in 1997. To date, I have performed approximately 5,000 cardiac surgeries, of which 3,000 involved heart valve procedures. I regularly perform surgery at Cleveland Clinic. Read more...
32 Patient Reviews for
"My husband and I were very, very impressed with Dr. Roselli. He is very down to earth with a great bedside manner. "
-- Denise Kirchner, Mitral Valve, Valve Repair, 09/13/2016
"Dr. Roselli and his team at Cleveland Clinic were amazing. He performed a "redo open heart surgery" as I had to have my aortic root and valve replaced 29 years ago at John Hopkins. After 29 years, the scar tissue and aortic stenosis required another open heart surgery.
After much research, I fortunately selected and was seen by Dr. Roselli. He had to replace my aortic valve, clean the large amount of scar tissue around the aortic root, and enlarge the root as they were putting in a larger valve than the previous one and put in a new aortic arch as well as repair my tricuspid valve.
Dr. Roselli and his team have a skill set above and beyond the other surgeons we were considering. He and his team also had excellent bedside manner always took the time to talk and LISTEN.
I spent 2 weeks at Cleveland Clinic and the entire staff from parking attendants, red coats, house keeping, technicians, nurses and doctors were truly outstanding and caring. I am 74 years old and fully recovering."
-- Lawrence Butterini, Aortic Valve, Tricuspid Valve, Valve Replacement, Root Replacement, 01/03/2023
My Specialities &
My heart surgery specialties include:
- Surgery for thoracic aortic aneurysm
- Minimally invasive and transcatheter heart valve surgery
- High-risk reoperation surgery
In addition, I have research and clinical interests specific to:
- Least invasive and transcatheter valve procedures, transcatheter aortic valve replacement
- High risk and redo valve surgery
- Aortic aneurysms and dissection associated with valve disease (Bicupsid aortic valves)
Education, Training & Certificates
Dr. Eric Roselli, heart surgeon, graduated from Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine - Chicago, Illinois in 1997.
After medical school, Dr. Roselli completed a Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery Residency at the Cleveland Clinic in 2002.
Dr. Roselli is board certified for Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery. During his career, Dr. Roselli has received several acknowledgments and awards including:
* 2015: Dwight C. McGoon Award from the Thoracic Surgery Residents Association (Teacher of the Year, national) * 2008, 2011: Bruce W. Lytle Master Clinical Instructor Award (Teacher of the Year, departmental) * 2005: Dr. Charles H. Bryan Annual Award for Clinical Excellence in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, Cleveland Clinic
with Dr. Eric Roselli, MD
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Roselli, you can:
- Call (866) 306-5846 right now
- Request an appointment by clicking here.
The office of Dr. Roselli is located at 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195. To get driving directions to this office, please click the map below.
> Click for driving directions to Dr. Roselli’s office.
Watch Educational Videos with Dr. Eric Roselli
Learn about heart valve surgery from Dr. Roselli in these videos:
Ari's Patient Success Story: Shared Decision Making for Heart Valve Patients with Dr. Eric Roselli
Surgeon Q&A: Bicuspid Aortic Valve & Valve Sparing Root Replacement Advantages with Dr. Eric Roselli
Valve Sparing Aortic Root Replacement: Surgeon Roundtable with Dr. Roselli and Dr. Koprivanac
Ask Dr. Roselli: Bicuspid Aortic Valve & Aortic Aneurysm Surgical Innovations
Advanced Surgical Techniques for Lifetime Management of Aortic Valve Disease with Dr. Eric Roselli
- > Watch More Videos
News & Online References Featuring Dr. Eric Roselli
Here is the latest news featuring Dr. Eric Roselli:
- Facebook Live with Dr. Eric Roselli!
- Surgeon Q&A: Valve-in-Valve for Small Tissue Valves
- Technology Update: Sutureless Valve Gets FDA Approval
- Can My Aortic Valve Be Spared During Aneurysm Surgery?
- What Should Patients Know About the Big Red Pillows?
- Surgical Innovations: Bicuspid Aortic Valves & Aortic Aneurysms
- COVID-19 Blood Shortage: What Should Patients Know?
- Expert Surgeon Profile: Eric Roselli, MD, at Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio
- Heart Valve Experts Support HeartValveSurgery.com Patient Community
- Ari & Dr. Eric Roselli Form Special Heart Valve Surgery Bond
- Patient Success Story: The Value of Shared Decision Making with Dr. Eric Roselli
- Surgeon Roundtable: Valve-Sparing Aortic Root Replacement with Dr. Eric Rosell & Dr. Marijan Koprivanac
- Top 8 Facts: Bicuspid Aortic Valve-Sparing Root Replacement
Page last updated: April 2, 2023