New COVID-19 Resources for Heart Valve Disease Patients!
By Adam Pick on April 7, 2020
Dear Patients & Friends,
During this very difficult and very challenging time, I wanted to ensure that you knew about the new educational resources for COVID-19 here at HeartValveSurgery.com.
Below are links to new educational resources and patient stories that I hope will further your understanding during this pandemic:
- A Safe “New Normal” for Cardiac Surgery Appointments
- Patient Alert! Is Heart Valve Surgery Safe During COVID?
- 20 Facts About Coronavirus, COVID-19 & Heart Valve Disease
- Doctor Q&A: COVID-19: How Is It Treated?
- 5 Reasons for Social Distancing During Pandemics
- Patient Story: John & Larry Inspire Us In Difficult Times
- Video Interview: Dr. Stewart’s Advice for Heart Surgery Patient during COVID-19 Crisis
- Video Interview: Is Heart Surgery “Elective” During Coronavirus Outbreak
- COVID-19 Will Not Break Dr. Craig Smith & NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Doctor Q&A: What Should You Know About the COVID-19 Blood Shortage?
My thoughts and prayers are with you and all those around you!!!