MedCity News Posts My “Op-Ed” About COVID-19 and Heart Valve Disease!
By Adam Pick on December 9, 2020
This was unexpected!
Many thanks to MedCity News for posting my “op-ed” about the management and treatment of heart valve disease during the COVID-19 pandemic. The title of the article is, “Cardiac Patients Can’t Wait On Care During COVID-19”.
As you may know, I’ve been doing my best to help the patients in our community navigate this difficult time with educational articles, videos and patient stories during COVID-19. Here are several stories I posted at HeartValveSurgery.com about COVID-19 and heart valve disease.
- TeleHealth & Cardiac Care During COVID-19
- Free eBook: Advances in COVID-19 & Heart Valve Therapy
- A Safe “New Normal” for Cardiac Surgery Appointments
- Patient Alert! Is Heart Valve Surgery Safe During COVID?
- 20 Facts About Coronavirus, COVID-19 & Heart Valve Disease
- Doctor Q&A: COVID-19: How Is It Treated?
- 5 Reasons for Social Distancing During Pandemics
- Patient Story: John & Larry Inspire Us In Difficult Times
- Video Interview: Dr. Stewart’s Advice for Heart Surgery Patient during COVID-19 Crisis
- Video Interview: Is Heart Surgery “Elective” During Coronavirus Outbreak
- COVID-19 Will Not Break Dr. Craig Smith & NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Doctor Q&A: What Should You Know About the COVID-19 Blood Shortage?
If you have any questions about heart valve disease and the novel coronavirus, please let me know. I’ll do my best to get you answers!
Keep on tickin!