Sara Wins Heart Valve Day Patient Giveaway!
Written By: Adam Pick, Patient Advocate, Author & Website Founder
Page last updated: February 28, 2022
Thanks to all the wonderful patients in our community who entered our Heart Valve Day Patient Giveaway! It was amazing to see that over 1,000 patients entered the fun giveaway.
As for the winner… I am excited to share that Sara, a mitral and tricuspid valve repair patient, from California won the giveaway.
Sara Wins Heart Valve Day Patient Giveaway
When Sara found out that she won the giveaway, she sent me a note saying, “Thank You! Wow! Cool! I had endocardial cushion defect. So, I had mitral valve and tricuspid valve repairs as part of that. I have two nephews who have had to have heart valve surgery over the last 2 years — in their early 50s. I was able to support them a lot with your website and newsletter content.”
What Did Sara Win?
As you can see below, Sara won a bunch of free HeartValveSurgery.com stuff that is being shipped out today!
Here’s a list of all the goodies Sara won in the HeartValveSurgery.com giveaway:
- Sportek Pullover with Sport-Wick moisture-wicking technology and HeartValveSurgery.com embroidered logo
- Ogio Computer Backpack with HeartValveSurgery.com embroidered logo
- 6-Panel Trucker Cap with White Mesh and HeartValveSurgery.com embroidered logo
- Surgeon’s Cap with HeartValveSurgery.com embroidered logo
- 17-ounce Copper Vacuum insulated water bottle with HeartValveSurgery.com logo
- 4000mAH Smartphone Powercard Charger with HeartValveSurgery.com logo
- Facemask with HeartValveSurgery.com logo
Congratulations to Sara for being the lucky winner of the Heart Valve Day Giveaway!!! And, many thanks to all the patients in our community who participated in this giveaway on National Heart Valve Disease Awareness Day!
Keep on tickin!