Having a Cardiac catheterization today. Have to be there at 11 it starts at 1. I had multiple tests yesterday. I had a CAT scan and they saw something on my liver. Now I need a MRI. I was told i had a cyst on my liver a couple of years ago and that it was benign.
Ok I woke up with the beginning of a sore throat. I'm trying everything I know to get rid of it. My surgery is in about 9 days. Anyone have to postpone their surgery? I really don't want to.
I have my pre-op testing on Wednesday and Thursday. I'm hoping I will feel better by then.
I don't have a surgery date or doctor picked yet. I've been followed for my Mitral Valve Regurgitation for about 18 years now. I was on medication and had an Echo yearly. I recently was hospitalized after have a bad Afib attack. My heart was going close to 200 bpm when the EMT'S arrived. I had a successful Cardio-version . They started me on Warfarin. My doctor said he feels its time to get my Mitral Valve repaired now. I have a Stress test July 19. Will be picking a surgeon and hospital after that. I am 58. A wife, mom and grandma. I care for my 8 month old grandson. My son and his wife will have to put him in daycare until I'm up to taking care of my grandson again. That is where I'm at right now. Most likely my surgery will be late August to beginning of Sept. I guess It depends on how fast the schedule these things. In the meantime I am educating myself.