Special Announcement: Register Now for the Ross Procedure Webinar Hosted by Dr. Paul Stelzer on October 3
By Adam Pick on September 22, 2013
I am very excited to announce that Dr. Paul Stelzer and I will host a live webinar titled, “The Advantages of the Ross Procedure”, on Thursday, October 3 at 1pm EST. As many of you know, Dr. Stelzer has used the Ross Procedure to treat many patients in our community — including Jeff Shebovsky, Chris Dixon, Mark Kroto, Peter Woglom — that were diagnosed with aortic valve disease.
During this live webinar for patients, their families and friends, Dr. Stelzer is going to discuss aortic valve disease and the different treatment options including the Ross Procedure. Key questions that Dr. Stelzer will address are:
- What do patients need to know about about aortic valve diseases including stenosis, regurgitation and bicuspid valves?
- How can aortic valve disorders impact patient health? What are the risks?
- What are the different treatment options for aortic valve disorders?
- What is the Ross Procedure? What are the advantages of the Ross Procedure?
- What are the long-term surgical outcomes of the Ross Procedure compared to other procedures?
If you have been diagnosed with aortic stenosis, aortic regurgitation or a bicuspid aortic valve, this webinar is a great opportunity to learn from one of the leading Ross Procedure surgeons in the world. To date, Dr. Stelzer has performed over 530 Ross Procedures.
In addition, you will also have an opportunity to ask Dr. Stelzer questions during the “Questions and Answers” section of the webinar.
Keep on tickin!