Registration Instructions: Dr. Roselli’s Live Internet Chat – Wednesday, July 7 At 2pm (EST)Posted by Adam Pick on June 28th, 2010
You can now register for Dr. Eric Roselli’s upcoming chat titled, “Aortic Valve & Aorta Surgery”, scheduled for Wednesday, July 7 at 2pm (EST).
This special, one-hour session, hosted by The Cleveland Clinic, will provide you with direct access to one of their leading heart surgeons.
If you would like to join this free online chat, you must register at The Cleveland Clinic website. Here are the actions needed to register. Please follow these step-by-step instructions. It’s a little bit tricky so you may want to print out these instructions.
- First, click this link to arrive at the The Cleveland Clinic login page.
- Second, if you do not have an account for the Cleveland Clinic website, please click the “Create Account” button shown below. Otherwise, please insert your login ID and password.
- Third, once you have created an account, please return to this blog and click this secure, registration link. (THAT WAS A VERY, VERY IMPORTANT STEP.)
- Fourth, when you arrive at the page shown below, please click the “Register” button at the bottom of the page.
- Fifth, you will be taken, once again, to the login page referenced above. This time, please insert your new login ID and password. That’s it! You should be taken to a “Thank You!” page which confirms your registration! You’re almost done!
To participate in the chat, The Cleveland Clinic’s chat tool uses special software, known as Java. That said, you must have Java on your computer. So, please click this link to test if Java is installed on your computer. Otherwise, click this link to download Java to your computer.
Finally, as requested, a written transcript of this chat will be posted three to four weeks following the event. That way, you can review the details of this discussion if you have a scheduling or technical conflict.
Again, thanks for interest in this event! My gut is telling me that we are all going to learn a lot from this online discussion. If you would like to ask Dr. Roselli a question – in advance of the chat – please click here. I encourage you to do this as it will ensure that your question is considered prior to the chat.
Keep on tickin!