Deena Wins Our Summer Patient Giveaway!
Written By: Adam Pick, Patient Advocate, Author & Website Founder
Published: July 20, 2022
Thanks to all the wonderful patients in our community who entered our Summer Patient Giveaway!
As for the winner… I am excited to share that Deena, a mitral and tricuspid valve repair patient, from Virginia won the giveaway!!!
When Deena found out that she won the giveaway, she sent me a note saying, “Really???!!! Yayyyyyy!!! Thank you. I’m so excited!!!!”
So you know… Deena had mitral and tricuspid mitral valve repair by Dr. David Adams at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City. Deena wrote to me, “I had my mitral and tricuspid valves repaired. Severe mitral valve regurgitation and calcification and tricuspid regurgitation. Surgery was performed by Dr. David Adams at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City last March 2021 (16 months ago). Thanks again. I rarely win anything! Heart Warriors Forever!”
Deena has a Heart Valve Journal in our Patient Community. To learn more about Deena’s journey to a healthy heart, click here.
What Did Deena Win?
Deena won a bunch of free HeartValveSurgery.com stuff!
Here’s a list of all the goodies Deena won in the HeartValveSurgery.com giveaway:
- Sportek Pullover with Sport-Wick moisture-wicking technology and HeartValveSurgery.com embroidered logo
- Ogio Computer Backpack with HeartValveSurgery.com embroidered logo
- 6-Panel Trucker Cap with White Mesh and HeartValveSurgery.com embroidered logo
- Surgeon’s Cap with HeartValveSurgery.com embroidered logo
- 17-ounce Copper Vacuum insulated water bottle with HeartValveSurgery.com logo
- 4000mAH Smartphone Powercard Charger with HeartValveSurgery.com logo
- Facemask with HeartValveSurgery.com logo
Congratulations to Deena for winning the Summer Patient Giveaway! And, many thanks to all the patients in our community who participated in this giveaway!
Keep on tickin!