Join Over 500 Patients on Today’s Webinar!!!
Written By: Adam Pick, Patient Advocate, Author & Website Founder
Medical Expert: Marc Gerdisch, MD, Chief of Cardiac Surgery at Franciscan Health
Published: April 11, 2022
[April 15, 2022 Update: Great News! The “Advancing Aortic Valve Surgery Using 3D Imaging & Artificial Intelligence” webinar with Dr. Gerdisch from Franciscan Health was a wonderful and very interactive session with over 500 patient registrations. You can now watch the webinar video playback at this link.]
Dear Patients & Friends,
I’m excited to announce that our LIVE and FREE patient education events continue this Thursday, April 14 at 6pm EST, with a special webinar, “Advancing Aortic Valve Surgery Using 3D Imaging & Artificial Intelligence”. The featured speaker is Dr. Marc Gerdisch, the Chief of Cardiac Surgery at Franciscan Health, who has performed over 4,000 heart valve operations and successfully treated more than 120 patients from our community.
During this online event, you will learn answers to important questions including:
- How should patients think about valve selection for the short-term? Long-term?
- How are new forms of 3D imaging technologies used for valve selection specific to longevity, medical conditions and lifestyle?
- Is the lifetime management of aortic valve disease appropriately planned for by cardiologists, surgeons and heart teams?
- How are novel predictive models and artificial intelligence transforming aortic valve selection processes?
- What are the key nuances of aortic valve and aortic root anatomy? How can those nuances provide advantages or potential trade-offs when choosing an aortic valve replacement that may be the first or the only valve the patient receives?
We will also have an interactive “Questions & Answers” session where YOU can ask your questions to Dr. Gerdisch. This is going to be great!
Keep on tickin!