After Bovine Replacement & A-Fib, Kenneth Strokes Best Golf Score Ever
This email from Kenneth conjured up an ear-to-ear smile on my face.
- April 25, 2008: Aortic valve replacement (bovine)
- April 30, 2008: First incident of atrial fibrilation
- May 02, 2008: Second incident of a-fib
- May 04, 2008: Third incident of a-fib
- May 06, 2008: Out of hospital of a-fib
- October 06, 2008: First “Hole In One” and shot 83; Best Score Ever
Thanks for your heart valve book and your encouragement.
Kenneth Kahn (Jane’s husband)
Adam Pick is a patient, author of The Patient's Guide To Heart Valve Surgery and the founder of HeartValveSurgery.com.