Well, I had my Angiogram on Tuesday 11/3. Now things seem to be moving fast. On Tuesday 11/10 I begin my pre surgery scans and then I will meet with my Surgery team on Thursday 11/12 to discuss my valve and procedure options along with my Surgery date. At this point I'm leaning towards a Tissue Valve due to my age. I will be having my Surgery @ St. Joseph’s Heart & Vascular Institute in Stockton Ca.
As things are now moving fast so are the thoughts in my head.
After my long 3 month wait for my second Echo it seems my stenosis has progressed. My Doctor has started the process for my Aortic Valve Replacement.
Already had my Blood work & X-rays this week. I have to take a COVID test on Sunday. Then my Angiogram is on Tuesday (election day) .
My Valve will be measured and possible stents if needed. Things sure happen fast once the decision is made. I guess your in recovery all day since they will be entering through my groin. Any advice ?
Any advice on my Valve Choices? (going to be 61)