Patient Webinar: “Advantages of the Ross Procedure” with Dr. Stelzer & Dr. El-Hamamsy
By Adam Pick on November 12, 2020
[Update: The webinar, held on November 18, was fantastic!!! You can now download the free eBook or watch the webinar video at this link.]
I’m excited to announce that our LIVE and FREE patient education events continue next Wednesday, November 18, with a special “Advantages of the Ross Procedure” webinar. Featured speakers include Dr. Paul Stelzer, Professor of Cardiac Surgery at Mount Sinai Hospital, who has performed over 700 Ross Procedures, and Dr. Ismail El-Hamamsy, Director of Aortic Surgery at Mount Sinai Hospital, who has performed over 500 Ross Procedures.
Space is limited to the first one hundred patient registrants.
During this special online event, you will learn answers to important questions including:
- What should you know about the diagnosis, the progression and the risks of aortic valve disease?
- What are the different surgical and minimally-invasive treatment options for aortic valve disorders?
- What is the Ross Procedure? How is it performed?
- What are the patient advantages of the Ross Procedure?
- What are the long-term surgical outcomes and patient success stories for the Ross Procedure?
We will also have a live “Questions & Answers” session where YOU can ask your questions LIVE to Drs. Stelzer and El-Hamamsy.
Again, space is limited to the first 100 registrants.
This is going to be great!
Keep on tickin!