Finally got the official recommendation to Dr. McCarthy at Northwestern. Now I don't see him for consultation until 1/27. I keep having this fear that my valve won't last until surgery. My cardiologist said within three months which puts me at the very end of February. I really hope he can get me in for surgery before then! The waiting really is the hardest part right now. If only I could get over the paranoia of something happening before surgery!