Join 500 Patients Live on the “Advances In Heart Valve Reoperations” Webinar Today!!!
Written By: Adam Pick, Patient Advocate, Author & Website Founder
Published: June 27, 2022
[Update: Great News! The “Advances in Heart Valve Reoperations” webinar with Dr. Davidson, Dr. Mehta and Joy Marks was an extraordinary success with over 750 patient registrations. Registration is no longer available for this event. Click here to watch the webinar playback . To download the free webinar eBook click here.]
I’m excited to announce that our LIVE and FREE patient education events continue this Thursday, June 30 at 6pm EST, with a special webinar, “Advances in Heart Valve Reoperations”. The featured speakers are Dr. Charles Davidson, Professor of Cardiology at Northwestern Medicine, Dr. Christopher Mehta, Assistant Professor of Cardiac Surgery at Northwestern Medicine, Joy Marks, a heart valve reoperation patient, and me.
During this online event, you will learn answers to important questions including:
- Why do heart valve replacements fail?
- How often do heart valve replacement patients need a reoperation?
- What treatment options are available for heart valve reoperations?
- What should patients know about innovative and non-invasive Valve-in-Valve procedures for the treatment of failing heart valve replacements?
- What advice does Dr. Davidson and Dr. Mehta have for patients considering a Valve-in-Valve reoperation?
- From the patient perspective, what was Joy Marks’ experiences with open-heart surgery and her Valve-In-Valve reoperation?
We will also have an interactive “Questions & Answers” session where YOU can ask your questions to Dr. Davidson, Dr. Mehta and Joy.
Keep on tickin!