I have a cardiac tumor on my pulmonary valve leaflet causing mild obstruction of the RVOT. Watching the size over the next 9 months. My cardiologist and I have determined that a conservative wait and see if the tumor grows is the best short term solution. I have met with 2 cardiac surgeons and they both are recommending removal of the tumor.
Had a 2nd echocardiogram at the Cleveland Clinic on May 12th, the tumor has grown, so surgery is the next step to get the tumor out before I do become symptomatic. Surgery scheduled for August 4th at the Cleveland Clinic with Dr. Gosta Pettersson.