I have an ultrasound on the 5th of this month, then on the 11th I go and get my results! This will finally determine whether or not I will have to , have my surgery before or after the holidays.
My cardiac surgeon is comparing my last ultrasound to the one I’m going to be having on the 5 th .
Here is a picture everyone would like. ( hopefully )
Updating my status!
Journal posted on November 8, 2018
Well I saw my cardiac surgeon and now it’s laying in the wings of when my surgery will be first on Dec 5 I have my echocardiogram , and the on the 11 I go back in and see the results of my echo then that will determine my surgery weather I can wait tell the first of the year or if I have to get it done my surgery pronto. Other than that I have to get my crown put on my tooth because after surgery, I can’t go to the dentist until 3to 5 Months after surgery.
Hi my name isAdrianne Lane I have been through so many test and Dental appointments before my surgery. Although I’m not sure when it will be .
I have had a heart murmur since birth I have a Bicuspid aortic Stenosis and now they have to fix it with surgery. Because it’s been in the severe range for a long time. So I’m going to be having my valve replaced by a mechanical valve which will be the o - nyx ( mechanical valve)