To help patients and caregivers find appropriate medical care, we developed interactive services that connect patients with surgeons and cardiac clinics that specialize in heart valve treatment. To learn more about these programs, please review the questions below or call (888) 725-4311.
In 2006, HeartValveSurgery.com was founded by Adam Pick, a former patient, to educate and empower patients from diagnosis through recovery. With this mission, the website has evolved to address the needs of its rapidly growing community.
Today, HeartValveSurgery.com offers patients and caregivers a trusted, end-to-end platform for learning about heart valve surgery. The platform includes a surgeon finder, a heart valve clinic directory, educational videos, a book, a blog, and a social network designed exclusively for patients with heart valve disorders.
In total, the website hosts over 10,000 free pages of information.
Last year, HeartValveSurgery.com had 1.2 million patient and caregiver visits.
In addition, HeartValveSurgery.com manages and syndicates educational content across multiple, social outlets including several Facebook pages, Twitter, a YouTube channel with over 75,000 video playbacks, and an email newsletter service with thousands of patients and caregivers.
HeartValveSurgery.com launched its sponsorship program for cardiac clinics in 2009. The advantages of this unique program have resulted in sponsorships from many cardiac clinics including:
- The Cleveland Clinic
- The Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Brigham & Women's Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Florida Cardiovascular Institute
- UCLA Health System
- The Univeristy of Michigan
- East Carolina Heart Institute
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- University of Chicago
- Temple University Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Sequoia Hospital Heart & Vascular Institute
- The University of Southern California
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Providence Hospital
- MediClin Heart Institute
Many cardiac surgeons contribute their time, energy and clinical expertise to educate the patient community at HeartValveSurgery.com. Today, our surgeon team consists of many heart valve surgeons including:
- Dr. Marc Gillinov (Cleveland Clinic)
- Dr. David Adams (Mount Sinai)
- Dr. Patrick McCarthy (Northwestern Memorial Hospital)
- Dr. Craig Smith (NewYork-Presbyterian)
- Dr. Randolph Chitwood (East Carolina Heart Institute)
- Dr. Richard Shemin (UCLA)
- Dr. Steven Bolling (University of Michigan)
- Dr. Lars Svensson (Cleveland Clinic)
- Dr. Alfredo Trento (Cedars-Sinai)
- Dr. Larry Cohn (Brigham & Women's)
- Dr. Vaughn Starnes (USC)
- Dr. Kevin Accola (Florida Cardiovascular Institute)
- Dr. Harold Roberts (Holy Cross Hospital)
- Dr. Luis Castro (Sequoia Hospital)
- Dr. Vincent Gaudiani (PCCVS)
- Dr. Marc Gerdisch (St. Francis Heart Institute)
- Dr. Junaid Khan (Alta Bates Summit)
- Dr. T. Sloane Guy (Temple University Hospital)
- Dr. Rawn Salenger (Good Samaritan)
- Dr. Valluvan Jeevanandam (University of Chicago)
- Dr. Mark Bleiweis (University of Florida)
- Dr. Jeffrey Swanson (Providence Hospital)
HeartValveSurgery.com has developed interactive services that are used by leading surgeons, hospitals and cardiac clinics.
If you are interested to learn more about these services, please call (888) 725-4311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.