Join 500 Heart Valve Patients on Today’s Webinar!
Written By: Adam Pick, Patient Advocate, Author & Website Founder
Page Last Updated: October 20, 2023
[Friday, October 20, 2023 Update: Yesterday’s patient webinar with the Mayo Clinic was fantastic!!! You can now watch a video replay of the webinar at this link.]
I’m excited to announce that our LIVE and FREE patient education events continue this Thursday, October 19 at 6pm EST, with a special webinar, “Advances in Heart Valve Tissue Reconstruction”. The featured speakers are Dr. Kristen Sell-Dottin, Division Chair of Cardiovascular Surgery, and Dr. Malakh Shrestha, Director of Aortic Surgery, at Mayo Clinic.
During this online event, you will learn answers to important questions including:
- Why is it critical for patients to learn about the advantages of heart valve tissue reconstruction?
- How do cardiac surgeons determine whether-or-not a patient’s heart valve can be reconstructed?
- What are the different surgical and minimally-invasive techniques for reconstructing aortic, mitral, tricuspid and pulmonary valves?
- How will new medical innovations enhance patient life expectancy and quality-of-life?
- What advice does Dr. Sell-Dottin and Dr. Shrestha have for patients specific to heart valve tissue reconstruction?
We will also have an interactive “Questions & Answers” session where YOU can ask your questions to Dr. Sell-Dottin and Dr. Shrestha.
Keep on tickin!