I finally received a call back from the hospital. They quoted me between $130K and $160K for the hospital fees and the surgeon gets around $7K. With no insurance, I am pretty much out of luck getting this done. If I COULD pay the bill in full, they will give me a 30% discount but that's still around $4700 to the doctor and $85K to the hospital. Not a good time to be out of work with no insurance. At least my symptoms are mild and I may be able to postpone surgery for another year. I hope to have a job with benefits by then but I still have to wait since this is a pre-existing condition. I heard that the new Obama care won't kick in for several years so by then it will be too late for me.