Thanks For The Blog Feedback Everybody!!!
I just wanted to take a quick moment to thank you for all your incredible feedback and constructive criticism (following my request for ways to make this blog better). So you know, I received a ton of great ideas to enhance this fast-growing community of heart valve patients and caregivers.
Some of the key feedback items included:
- Add a video playback device into the blog that plays heart valve surgery clips and patient stories;
- Provide chat functionality so that our users can communicate in real-time;
- Create a patient success story directory;
- Enhance the navigation (links) throughout the blog;
- Consider adding a forum or Wiki-like tool to let users actively contribute content to the website.
I could go on-and-on-and-on. Instead, I’ll simply let you know that I will be working to improve this site over the next six months.
Again, thanks for all your excellent thoughts and guidance!!!
Keep on tickin!
Adam Pick is a patient, author of The Patient's Guide To Heart Valve Surgery and the founder of HeartValveSurgery.com.